Southern Is Keeping You Safe! (COVID-19)
YES, WE’RE OPEN AND READY TO HELP YOU WITH ALL YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS!
Per the Governor’s Executive Order, franchised new car and truck dealerships are classified as “essential” and allowed to be open. Why? Because consumers need a safe, properly maintained and well-functioning vehicle to get food and other necessities of life during this COVID-19 situation. A car dealership performs needed safety recalls, manufacturer warranty work, state inspections and other safety-critical maintenance like brake repair. And…if you didn’t want to pay for costly repairs or your vehicle was in an accident, you would need a place to purchase a new vehicle.
WE’VE MADE CHANGES TO OUR DAILY OPERATIONS TO KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS & EMPLOYEES SAFE
- We have adjusted employee work schedules to adhere to the social distancing recommendations. 6 feet apart or two arm lengths.
- Our cleaning service has enhanced their sanitizing practices. And, the dealership has an hourly cleaning and wiping down schedule.
- If you do not have a protective mask to cover your nose and mouth, please see the receptionist for a complimentary one. Our sales consultants are required to wear a face covering when interacting with people.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in the dealership.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND UTILIZING OUR CONTACT-FREE SERVICES
- Go online. Shop for a new or used vehicle. Get Pre-Approved. Value Your Trade-in. Schedule a Service Appointment.
- Even Apply for Interest-free Payment Plans for Service Repairs.
- Free Home Delivery when you purchase a vehicle.
- Early Bird Drop-off for service repairs and maintenance. Our certified techs will work on your vehicle, disinfect it and you can pay by phone with a credit card.
- Free Loaner Car for Service Repairs (depending on availability).
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU!
Sales Hours: Monday thru Friday 9 am to 9 pm – Saturday 9 am to 7 pm – Sunday 11 am to 6 pm
Service Hours: Monday thru Saturday 7 am to 6 pm
Southern Auto Group…Serving the Community for over 40 years!